Some of these adjustments can be done manually, but for the last past few years, there has been several new innovative systems and technologies focal to chiropractic care and spinal/postural correction.
1. Extracorporear Shockwave TherapyExtracorporear shockwave therapy is a great innovative system focal to chiropractic care and spinal/postural correction. This therapy involves using ultrasounds to treat plantar fasciitis, tennis elbow, tendonitis, heel pain, shoulder pains and many other musculoskeletal injuries. Extracorporear shockwave therapy is non-surgical and non invasive. It is a very quick and effective procedure that has proven to heal many painful orthopedic conditions.
2. Disc Decompression MachinesDisc decompression machines are also one of the most vital technologies in chiropractic care and spinal correction today. Disc decompression therapy involves stretching the spine, using disc decompression machine with the aim of relieving back pain and /or leg pain. The traditional decompression approach involved application of a steady force on the patient body, and back then chiropractors could use spinal decompression tables.
3. Chiropractic Spinal Adjustment InstrumentSpinal adjustment instruments are one of the most used technologies in evolved chiropractic care. These new devices are designed in a way that they can deliver gentle and precise adjustment to the joints of the spine, relieve pain and restore function. They are controlled by micro-computer circuitry housed within them. They are safe devices , but may need the hand oc an experienced chiropractor.
4. Insight Subluxation StationSubluxation is a ailment of the discs that has been targeted for many years to help those in need of chiropractic care and spinal/postural correction. But in the recent past new innovation has been made to subluxation stations.
These advances devices were invented to make more accurate and reliable diagnosis that the traditional subluxation. Ie. Detect accurately areas of nerve disturbances on your spine, and then document and monitor your results as you get treated. These machines are therefore highly effective and safe.
5. Laser TherapyThis is one of the most innovative technologies that is proven to be beneficial in chiropractic care and spinal/postural correction. Cold laser therapy, also known as Class IV laser therapy, involves use of a particular wavelength that generates therapeutic effects. This technology is effective, safe and has proven to be efficient.
Some ailments that may work well with Class IV K-laser therapy include: chronic pains, arthritis and different types of injuries for example; acute injuries, repetitive-use injuries, traumatic injuries and many more.
These new innovation systems and technology can have a great impact on someone suffering from any musculoskeletal condition. These conditions can effectively be treated if you get the right chiropractor.
If you're seeking chiropractic care involving some of these specialized therapies and advanced technologies, visit:
Bly Family Chiropractic
2501 E College Ave. Ste. C
Bloomington, IL 61704
Phone: (309) 661-1155